Supercar Wedding – Vehicle Owner Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for services provided through the Supercar Wedding website. The services are defined as: the hire of a vehicle that is chauffeur driven to locations specified by the client.
‘Booking’ shall mean a period for which the Client has committed to the Hire
‘Client’ is the individual who has organised the Hire and is responsible for the payment of the Hire
‘Company’ is Prestige Wedding Car Hire Ltd (trading as: Supercar Wedding)
‘Cancellation’ is advance notice of cancelling the hire or non-payment of the hire balance
‘Deposit’ is the arrangement fee taken by the Company to facilitate the Hire itself
‘Driver’ is the vehicle chauffeur/owner
‘Guests’ are any individuals accompanying the Client and his/her invitees in the Vehicle
‘Hire’ is the contract between the Driver and the Client for the Hire of a vehicle, incorporating these terms and conditions
‘Vehicle’ is a vehicle featured on www.supercarwedding.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
- The responsibility for any damage to the Vehicle by the Client or their Guests shall solely rest on the Client. It is an express condition of the hire that the Client accepts this responsibility. All damage, however caused, to the inside or outside of the Vehicle, including that caused by a third party following incitement by the Client or their Guests, shall be the responsibility of the Client. The Company can choose whom it wishes to make the necessary repairs, and the retail cost of said repairs shall be paid for by the Client.
- The car is chauffeur driven only. No self-drive is allowed by the Client or their Guests.
- We accept no responsibility for any belongings of the Client or their Guests that may be left in the Vehicle subsequent to the Hire. Furthermore the Client indemnifies the Company from any such responsibility and undertakes to advise all Guests.
- We do not accept any liability from any material or personal damages of the Client or any of their Guests.
- There is no smoking or eating/drinking in the vehicle. The cost of repair of damage to the Vehicle caused by a breach of this policy, including the cost of a valet, shall rest with the Client.
- All passengers are required to wear seatbelts (if fitted). Passengers must be over 12 years in age or at least 135cm tall. If passengers do meet these requirements, it is at the discretion of the vehicle owner to agree to the booking and clients may be required to provide booster seats for these passenegers
- The maximum number of passengers allowed in the vehicle is three unless specifically stated on the vehicle description.
- The Driver will not exceed the speed limit at any time.
- A 25% deposit payment will be required at the time of reservation. All deposits are non-refundable. The Client must pay the remaining balance in full no less than 4 weeks (28 days) prior to the wedding/event. If the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event itself, then 100% of the quote must be paid immediately. The balance is paid directly to the Driver unless the hire is for a ‘Prom’ or a ‘Birthday’ hire, in which case the balance is paid to Prestige Wedding Car Hire.
- Non-payment of the balance will result in the cancellation of the hire. If the hire is cancelled no less than 4 weeks (28 days) before the hire date, then 100% of the balance paid will be refunded. If cancelled no less than 2 weeks (14 days) before the hire date, then 50% of the balance will be refunded. If cancelled less than 2 weeks (14 days) before the hire date then no balance will be refunded. If for any reason the balance hasn’t been made and you cancel within 28 days of the event, you will still be liable for the balance payment as described above.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure there is adequate travel time to and from destinations. The client must also provide contact details, which will be valid prior to, and on the day of the hire.
- The position of the convertible roof (if equipped) – either lowered or raised cannot be guaranteed and will be at the discretion of the Driver.
- No guarantees can be made in terms of the arrival time, the reliability of the Vehicle or indeed events that are outside the direct control of the Driver such as traffic congestion or road works.
- No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather that may prevent the completion of the Hire. Adverse weather i.e. ice or snow and salted roads (which causes damage to classic vehicles) can result in the hire being cancelled. The Driver reserves the right to cancel the Hire in these circumstances. A full refund would be provided in this case.
- All Clients should have an alternative vehicle available to use as transport as a contingency in case of breakdown or traffic causes delay in our vehicle getting to you.
- If a booked vehicle is not available to complete the hire we will first attempt to find a replacement vehicle. If ultimately the hire cannot be completed for whatever reason, the deposit and hire charges will be refunded in full to the Client.
- Any Hire may be refused without explanation or reason.
- If the Client breaches any of the terms described above, or behaves in an unreasonable manner during the hire, the Driver has the right to rescind the hire agreement immediately and eject the Client and shall face no financial repercussions.
- The Client agrees that photographs or videos can be taken at the wedding/event for use on the Ford Mustang Wedding website or for promotional material. If the Client shall object to this, the Client must advise at the time of booking.
- After the event you agree to being contacted via email by Prestige Wedding Car Hire Ltd to provide any voluntary feedback, photos or reviews of the booking process through to delivery of our services on the day. These may be used at our own discretion on our website/s and any social media channels to help promote our services.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 15th November 2018
b) It is expected that all Drivers have adequate insurance requirements in place as appropriate for the hire requested by the Client.
c) The administration of the Hire is managed by the Company and 25% of the Hire cost is the arrangement fee (taken as the Deposit).
d) The Deposit to confirm a booking is 25% of the total hire cost, payable by the Client to the Company. Deposits are non-refundable.
e) For the first Hire upon joining the website. The Company will ask for full payment from the Client. The balance will be paid to the Driver after the first successful wedding. After the first wedding and for all future bookings the Driver will receive the balance before the wedding (as per condition f).
f) The Client will be asked to send any outstanding balance direct to the Driver at least 4 weeks (28 days) prior to the Hire date.
g) The Client will be asked to contact the Driver prior to the event date to confirm the arrangements and timings for the hire. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that these are all correct.
h) Any special requests for the Hire such as wedding ribbons for the vehicle will be agreed in advance of the hire. White ribbon is to be kept in stock by the Driver and is offered at no cost to the Client. Any other ribbon colour requested by the Client is chargeable at a flat rate of £10.00 and is added to the hire total.
i) Feedback will be requested from the Client to ensure the hire services are satisfactory. We will also request a review of the end-to-end service from the booking process through to the car Hire experience on the day of the event.
j) Any feedback and reviews provided by the Client (either to us or directly to you) in relation to the Hire of your vehicle booked through ‘Prestige Wedding Car Hire Ltd’ must always initially be used on our websites and social media. If you receive any direct feedback, reviews or photos from the Client after the event you agree to share these with us via email. You can request to use the reviews/feedback for your own use after this has initially appeared on our pages.
k) It is expected that the Driver will appear smart and courteous at all times. Expected dress is a suit with tie or similarly appropriate attire.
l) The Company or the Driver can terminate the relationship by providing a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days notice. However, you agree that all existing bookings for the Hire of your Vehicle following the date of termination will still be honoured.
m) If the Driver is unable to complete the Hire due to sickness, it shall be their responsibility to honour the booking by securing a replacement driver and ensure they are insured for this vehicle.
n) If the Client breaches any of the terms described in (a) above, or behaves in an unreasonable manner during the Hire, the Driver has the right to rescind the Hire agreement immediately and eject the Client and shall face no financial repercussions.
o) If the Driver is thinking of, or has recently sold their car, they must notify the Company of this in writing or by email as soon as possible.
p) The Driver shall inform the Company whether their vehicle is available for events other than weddings (e.g. static events, birthday rides, funerals and proms). Hire for these types of events is optional. In the case of birthday rides and proms the following apply:
i) The administration of the Hire is managed by the Company and 25% of the Hire cost is the arrangement fee (Deposit).
ii) The remaining balance paid by the Client constitutes a booking fee and for the client to take photos with the vehicle. The ride in the vehicle is at no charge.
iii) The Company takes the 25% Deposit and the balance payment a minimum of 4 weeks (28 days) before the event. The Driver will not receive any payment before or on the day of the Hire. After the event the balance payment to cover expenses will be made to the Driver by bank transfer. If the client makes their payment via PayPal or payments other than bank transfer, the Company will pass on the net balance received, minus any payment processing fees.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 15th November 2018
All new Drivers must sign and return a copy of these terms and conditions and in doing so you confirm that you agree to the ‘Supercar Wedding – Vehicle Owner Terms and Conditions’ – A digital copy will be sent to you upon successful acceptance to the site.